Regrettably on Valentine's Day your spouse may not be interested in spending time with you because of his or her cheating partner. Often times cheating spouses will make plans to get together with the person they are cheating with on Valentine's Day. Because the day is a special one for lovers you can bet if there is a cheating partner this is one day they will take advantage off. If you suspect signs of cheating in your spouse this is the day for you to uncover all of the mysteries and reveal the truth. Your significant other could be having an affair with a married persona as well. This either makes it harder or easier to catch your lover in the act. Unless you have had an affair yourself, you couldn't imagine how hard it is to try and juggle two lives. When you cheat with a married person, the difficulty becomes even more difficult because now instead of being three people involved, there is four. It makes it more difficult because instead of one person lying and trying to get out of the house, now you have two people lying to get out of the house and two people are wondering where you're going. Cheating is like having three or more jobs. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone since everyone has a choice and the easiest choice is to leave the person your with and then find the right person for you. In the long run, it works out to your advantage because you did the right thing and your mind and sole will benefit.
One special feature of Valentine's Day is the obvious need that the cheating spouse has for spending more time than usual with his or her partner. Often times they meet up with full excitement, loaded with sexy lingerie, cards, gifts and candies. They want the day to be really special. They are often not bothered by who might be watching them or they are not even paying attention to anybody else at the moment. This makes busting them easierbecause they have to make two people happy instead of just one.
Mate Check's private investigators are highly skilled in investigating infidelity cases and Valentine's Day is always a busy day for allinfidelity investigators. If you suspect infidelity signs in your spouse then now is the time to act to ensure you have the best opportunity to catch them together.Here are some guidelines that we recommend to find out if you have a cheating spouse
• Making private phone calls, calls, voice mail or text message are answered purposely away from you.
• They may bring up some unsuspected or sudden event near Valentine's Day.
• All their activities in the computer are hidden away from you
They search in private browsing
They have passwords on everything they own or use
They lock all of their personal websites and pages
They change their conversations on the computer to another language so you can't read it
They don't tell you their user name or passwords and if they do, there wrong or they change themimmediately.
• They take their vehicle and the other set of keys, preventing you from using other vehicle, of course they say it was a mistake.
• Makes silly arguments to be alone,re-move themselves from you, or leave the house altogether
• Purchases new garments; underwear, perfume etc.
• Haircuts, clothes, teeth whitening, diets and start working out to look their best.
• Nothing is often bought for the family but money is taken out from the ATM. Cash is one of the main keys in cheating. The cheater almost always pays for gifts, dinners, hotels, and anything else that they spend on someone other than you so there is no record except an ATM cash withdrawal on the bank statement which cheaters have perfected to the tee the perfect lie.